my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Friday, October 22, 2004

sm north

went to sm north last night with my mom...gawd! i went to globe center to wait up my number....gosh so many people that i'd rather go around the mall. so when it was my turn. they couldn't process my order until my mom would show up. kulit kasi ni mother dear e..anyways, so went around...though wasn't my mood. had no choice... i didnt really buy anything except foods while walking...then after 30 minutes, me and mom met at globe...then we were really making kulit the people there, expecially the manager....gwapo kasi eh. then this girl who entertained us was also makulit...but naasar ako sa pagkakulit nya. over sobra. then my mom went to french baker...tapos nakaupo na lang ako dun waiting for her, coz super tired na tlga ako. then i saw mahal!! super liit! yikes, i cant help myself but to laugh coz ive watched her interviews on sunday talkshows about her nude video spreading thru phones etc.

today, went up to meet my college friend, lanz. too bad we didnt have a pic kasi ayaw nya taba taba nya ngayon. neweiz, i sold him 2 units of cellphone and an old cellphone of my brother....im so happy that i helped my cousin to sell his phones...as in wala akong profit dun.

tomorrow's defense day... good luck to us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home