my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

unplanned night out

yesterday,i had to go to sm north for a while to buy important things i really need, contact lens & solution, err....stockings coz i only have one pair of it! hahaha... need for thesis defense tomorrow, this is for real na talaga. we also met my other friend. jax decided that we should check out surplus shop... oh my goodie!! we were like an hour fitting everything we picked out from messy racks... we really had to go through searching for best buys (nice but cheap) i ended up buying three items, 2 crop pants (249.75 each) & a tanktop (99.75)... back to shopaholic mode again...grrr, should be saving money now... but anyway, im happy coz puro bargain nabuy ko... =)

we had an unplanned dinner at abs-cbn with my gurls...i actually had fun hanging out with them even if we had to leave so early!!! here's the only pic we've got...



di ako nakatulog dun sa iced tea ng cibo! sabog tuloy ako ngayon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home