my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

simbang gabi

in my entire life, my family and i never really attend simbang gabi. and i was curious it's my first time to attend simbang gabi kanina...i made it happen. i woke up @ 4am. muy laziness didn't hit me this morning though i only had 5 hours of sleep... (i went home almost 1030pm already...long story...) i was more of excited. i went exactly 5am to church....sobrang jampack na. well, i didn't expect that a lot of kids will be there...they were brought by their moms.

one thing i like here in our church is i dont see teenagers who go to church just to make pa porma lang. i've noticed that when i went to churches in our province. sobrang crowded and they don't really listen to mass...i'm planning to donate my old shirts, other stuff to poor people. i don't really need it much since i only wear same attire everyday, basic tee & jeans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home