my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

miscommunication...

just this morning... i had a miscommunication with our maid. my mom have said something to our maid for me... i actually thought i understood everything she said but come 11am, i went down to the office. my mom was again, shouting in her mad tone voice. our helper told me that i was going with my mother...i was like WHAT THE??? and it was all because one word that she told me... SASABAY. she just told me "baba ka ng 11am sabi ng mama mo." so i assumed i was going to take charge in our office. then i asked her how about my sister? am i still picking her up? and she said yes. so i thought i was leaving alone @ 12noon.

GRRR!!!! when i got to our house, i told her in a nice way that i didnt get her message that my mom got mad of me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home