my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

recovering....

im here at my friend's house...wala lang. i went out of the house @ 8am to meet my thesismates at school ng 9am...then revise kami ng thesis til 11am. i was supposed to meet jax kaya lang she was with her barkada nada dyahe nako...so left school @ 12noon to nowhere. dapat magstay pako erport. i was at g.h. alone for 2 hours. kakapraning! but i always love being alone, walang kausap...loner kumbaga... i went around the tiangges alone...tapos @ 4pm...nagkita kami na kami ni R...super depressed ko na i bought two cute skirt hahaha!!! denim pleated skirt and flirty khaki skirt. now, im happy...

dito muna ako mag stay sa house ni R kasi minsan lang ako maka layas ng buong araw....nagluluto sya now... gutom na ko can't wait to taste her pasta!!! haaaay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home