my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

stupid love

hey guys, im still alive and yeah, kicking!
im temporarily using internet in a cafe...

wow my last entry dated september 17...and today is september 26...
i didn't blog for 9 days...
my reasons
1. my cpu isn't home and i terribly miss "HIM".
2. im busy with school stuff- my new term started already. so far we only had 2 meetings with our adviser and counting. love life? yes..i thought i was going to have fun for months but it took only for weeks to enjoy it...

earlier, we celebrated mooncake festival with whole clan from my dad's side. we ate lunch @ emerald garden. for the first time, i feel so restless. and i wasn't in my mood to play pwat tyong chu. i started rolling the dice in the bowl and had 1-6 numbers...that was our 2nd prize and i got it for twice...cash money 1,200 in angpaos. previous years, i never won cash prize but only groceries. i realized maybe im more successful in terms of money than having a good relationship with someone. argh!!!! why do i feel this way? everything happened seem so stupid as i knew that it was going to be. hahaha... God knew i needed it badly.

i feel so lonely....so for now i want to keep myself more busy for the coming week. i don't want to think of him anymore coz it would make me really really feel bad!!! damn you, *!(calling all my gurls gimik naman tayo!)


last time i went online pala, i dont usually open my msn messenger. but then i was able to catch justin. i dunno how i met him...but i knew that was like 2 years ago...probably just went browsing website thru google/yahoo and i happened to see his page. this guy rocks! so talented... his works are so amazing.

well that's all for now. byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home