my itsie bitsie life

all about me. my everyday life. random thoughts. my rant and rave. frustrations. wishes and dreams.

Friday, September 17, 2004

exoricst cookbook

you wouldn't believe that i actually bought a cookbook yesterday! bummer!! haha.. i wanted to learn how to cook but as you know all, im lazy! i previewed it first before buying and i saw some sushis & makis and want to make one at home. i believe to this thing: to win a man's heart is through his stomach... and i want to impress the one man of my life, my dad coz he loves japanese... =) i wish my mom would tag me to the grocery.

D and i watched EXORCIST: THE BEGINNING @ RP Manila...i caught so many people inside who were in their white clothes. grabe, ang dami nila talaga. some people were even running inside...so weird. i was presuming they were all from UP coz it's the nearest school. anyways, i have a lot of questions about the movie... may church involvement kasi eh. to be honest with you guys, i dunno much about it. all i know is that God exist, He created me and i believe in him...the sound effects in the movie really made me scream. it's been a long time since i've done that in a movie house. i actually saw every scary/yucky scenes except this part when sarah injected joseph, the kid...i have to close my eyes coz it was a huge! i have phobias on those.

i love watching shows like extra challenge/victim undercover... always switch the tv with this two program every night but more of extra challenge ako. kasi i wanted to replace phoemela barranda as the host of the show! hahaha i also like ethel booba, she really makes me laugh...she's sobrang wholesome nya kasi! nakakatawa ako sa mga hirit nya but last night, victim undercover lang napanuod ko kasi nagkanda walaan dito ung remote samin eh. (ewan ko kinakain rin ata) nayanig ung bahay namin sa sobrang tawanan. i couldn't stop laughing at melanie marquez' comment... "it was my first time to do it with such an ugly creature." coz angelica jones couldn't do what melanie had done. she had to cpr(cardiopulmonary resucitation) & mouth-to-mouth resu with a real guy who looks like bungo with a skeleton body...sometimes, i think those shows are really so OVER but it's a CHALLENGE... they can't do anything about it.


aaaahhh...oh rainy days again!! im supposed to go out today but all were cancelled. i was supposed to a watch play but the tickets were sold out already...

should i go for a lunch with * or not? im tamad eh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home